In order to get rewards for your partner brand purchases, you’ll need to link at least one credit or debit card so we can see when you spend with your partner brand! Also, if you have a cash balance and would like to transfer it out of Bumped, you’ll need a savings or checking account linked.
You’ll be asked to link a card or bank account during the Bumped account sign-up process -- just follow on-screen prompts. You can link more cards or accounts later, too.
- Open up your Bumped homepage
- Tap on Account and then select Linked Cards
- Tap on the Link New Card button and follow the prompts to select your bank. If you don’t see it, try searching for it by name
- Once you have selected your bank, you’ll be asked to log in to your account. Your bank may ask some security questions to ensure your identity
- Select a debit or credit card to securely link to your Bumped account in order to receive rewards when you spend with your partner brand
Additionally, you can return to Linked Cards and tap on your bank at any time to enable or disable cards from any linked bank.