To safely secure your Bumped account, we require that all users fulfill these password requirements:
- It has to be at least 8 characters long.
- It hasn’t been compromised through a data breach of a 3rd party. To learn more, you can consult various breach detection services online. These will allow you to search across multiple data breaches to see if your personal data has been compromised.
- Keep in mind if you’re resetting your Bumped password, make sure it’s a password you haven’t previously used with Bumped. We want to ensure that your new password is strong, so in the case of using an older password, you won’t be able to log in.
Password Best Practices
- You should consider using a combination of numbers, uppercase, lowercase, and symbols.
- These passwords can be hard to remember but password management tools are available to help you safely store your unique passwords.
- Select a unique string of words or phrases such as “InspirationGuardMirror”.