What is a brokerage account?
A brokerage account is an investment account opened with a brokerage firm that allows you to buy and sell a variety of investments, such as stocks and ETFs.
You need a Bumped brokerage account to receive and hold your stock and ETF rewards.
Steps for setting up an account:
- Check your email for your invitation to join Bumped
- Create a Bumped login by confirming your email address and creating a password. If you’ve previously created an account and don’t remember your login information, you can recover your password using the password reset.
- Fill out the brokerage account application with your personal details.
What we’ll need:
- Legal Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Physical Address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- We’ll also ask questions about you as an investor:
- Employment status
- Whether or not you’re affiliated with a broker-dealer, FINRA, or similar entities.
Once you've submitted your application for a brokerage account you should hear back from us in a few business days with the next steps. We may need you to submit additional identification information but we’ll let you know. Please see submitting documents for identity verification for more information.
Bumped brokerage accounts are serviced by Bumped Financial LLC, member of FINRA and SIPC, and held at Apex Clearing Inc.