If you think you might be missing a stock reward, here are the steps you’ll need to take.
- Check if the purchase has settled with your bank
When you make a purchase that qualifies for a stock reward, it will take a few business days to show up in Bumped while transactions settle with your bank. When your purchase shows up in Bumped, you’ll be able to see it in your Recent Activity. Simply tap on your purchase, and make sure your status is listed as “Purchase Identified”.
- Ensure the purchase qualifies for stock rewards
If you’ve made a purchase and still don’t see it in your Recent Activity after a few days, it may be due to one of these reasons:
- Your card or account was not linked when you made the purchase with your partner brand.
- For Shop Now offers, the online purchase wasn’t completed during the same shopping session. Exiting your browser means that we might not be able to link your purchase to your Bumped account.
- The purchase did not qualify for a reward. Some brands have exceptions, so be sure to read the Details page and check out the terms and conditions before purchasing.
- Using coupon codes, offers or other promotions offered by other sites and programs may interfere with your stock reward.
- It might also take time for your store to report order information to us. If this is the case we’ll let you know!
Still missing rewards, or have questions about them? Please wait 15 business days after the purchase date before flagging a missing reward. After 15 business days fill out this form, and our support team will be happy to assist you.